AtyrauServicePlus performs tank cleaning at offshore and onshore facilities, large storage tanks for decommissioning.
In addition to the usual methods used in manual cleaning of tanks, remotely controlled equipment is used for internal circulation / flushing, like
typically combined with vacuum equipment, in order to reduce / eliminate the use of personnel inside tanks.
We have equipment for flushing, steam treatment, vacuum suction, purging and testing of all types of tanks. If necessary, we provide equipment for a separate tank. When using modern cleaning methods, it is possible to avoid the contact of people with the waste of the cleaning process, thereby ensuring the safe handling of hazardous waste.
The Company also offers an innovative method of cleaning tanks using the Tank Cleaning Complex – hereinafter KOR-1M:
Mobile cleaning complex (hereinafter referred to as КОР-1М) for cleaning the internal surfaces of the storage tanks (tanks) of dark and light oil products.
Mobile sewage treatment plants are designed for cleaning the internal surfaces of tanks (reservoirs) for storing dark and light oil products by jetting the pressure of an aqueous solution of technical detergents under pressure.
The KOR-1M complex consists of 2 modules:
Module №1: The main module includes pressure and vacuum equipment, a module for the separation of fractions, process vessels. (40ft sea container)
Module 2: Thermal installation unit (40 ft container).
If it is necessary for the installation to work in a completely autonomous mode, the installation can be completed with a diesel generator set.
The closed technological cycle of the complex allows for effective cleaning of the internal surfaces of the storage tanks of petroleum products, minimizing the use of resources, as well as minimizing the volume of recovered oil sludge to be disposed of.
Oil sludge generated during the cleaning of oil tanks, belong to the 3rd class of danger and are subject to mandatory disposal. The volume of such sludge, including the industrial layer, can reach one third of the volume of the tank itself and in the total volume of the tank farm can amount to tens of thousands of tons.
These factors inevitably lead to:
• an increase in the cost of introducing additional sludge collectors and their maintenance costs;
• an increase in the cost of waste disposal from tank farms to landfills and to receive a package of necessary permits;
• an increase in the cost of environmental payments for the temporary storage of oil waste;
• an increase in the cost of disposal (utilization) of the resulting oil waste.
The generally accepted technology of manual cleaning of tanks has a number of serious drawbacks:
• Labor protection and industrial safety (presence of people in the tank);
• Environmental safety (obtaining a large amount of oil waste after stripping);
• Harmful effects of hydrocarbons on the health of people cleaning tanks;
• Low technological efficiency.
The advantage of our technology and equipment
– Significant reduction in tank cleaning times with respect to traditional cleaning methods
– The absence of chemical interaction and the impact of the working solution on petroleum products and materials of structures;
– Minimizing the use of manual labor in the stripping process;
– Environmental, as well as fire and explosion safety;
– Lack of waste requiring disposal in sewage treatment plants or on special polygons.
– Full extraction of petroleum products with preservation of quality and the possibility of its return through the installed counter determine the amount of the returned product for further use in the turnover;
– Significant reduction in electricity and water costs;
The principle of operation of the KOR-1M is the washing-out of the oil residue from the inner surface of the tank with a jet of detergent. The resulting water-in-oil emulsion is pumped out into the core-1M for the subsequent separation of mechanical impurities and separation of the solution (separation of detergent and petroleum products). The separated oil product is pumped into the tank for the collection of cleaning products (CCP), and the cleaning solution is again fed to a further erosion, which ensures repeated use and closure of the operating cycle. After completion of all working cycles, the tank is degassed. In the case of residual contamination on complex structures inside the tank (the back of the heating circuits and hard-to-reach areas), the KOR-1M installation provides for the possibility of manual washing with a high-pressure solution, as well as vacuum collection of contaminants and liquids.
The complexes are equipped with the necessary permits for work at the facilities of petroleum products.
The KOR-1M complexes ensure the cleaning of tanks with a capacity of up to 50,000 m3 under the following operating modes:
– selection of bottom sediments and their filtration;
– washing (cleaning) of all internal surfaces of the tank;
– return of petroleum products;
– direct transfer of fuel from one tank to another;
– tank degassing.